2-Minute PDF Designer creates PDF documents programmatically from the template created by its designer. You can use it to create PDF document in 5 simple steps.
1. Design a Template using the Designer.
2. Save the it as an XML file.
3. Load the XML file in your .NET application.
4. Modify the Template or Populate the Template programmatically.
5. Export to PDF.
It can also create documents in HTML, BMP, JPEG and other image formats.
* Built-in run-time configuration dialogs, give full control to the end-user
* Built-in Web Reporting facilities, get your report ready for serving over the Internet/Intranet in just ONE line of code
* PDF supports TrueType font encoding, compression and more
* PDF supports TrueType font characters from Chinese, Russian, Greek, Eastern European and other character sets
* PDF supports Font Embedding and Encryption
* Highly optimized HTML encoding to generate small HTML files
* HTML supports multi-file and single-file exporting
2-Minute PDF Designer is a free trial software application from the C/C++/C# subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-10-21. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
2-Minute PDF Designer (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.74 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 119 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.